■I covered 8 miles looking for you我走过八英里就为你找你Ⅴ

易甫 发表于 2008-06-27 21:38:20


歌手:
Eminem 专辑:Encore 翻译:shallwin
[Chorus]
Father please forgive me for I know not what I do.

爸爸,请你原谅我的不知所措。
I just never had the chance to ever meet you.

因为我从不曾有机会与您见面。
Therefore I did not know that I would grow to be

所以我不知道自己竟然会成为妈妈的混帐儿子,
my mother’s evil seed and do these evil deeds.

并且做下了这些麻烦的事情。

[Verse 1]
Momma had a baby and its head popped off. (*Echo*)

妈妈生下一个脑袋都快昏沉的小婴孩,
My momma didn’t want me, next thing I know I’m getting dropped off. (*Echo*)

但妈妈不想养我,接下来我所知道的便是自己被抛弃掉。
Ring ring ring went the next door neighbors door and I’m on their front porch. (*Echo*)

邻居的门铃声响个不停,我被丢到他们的前门廊上。
But they didn’t want me neither, so they left me on someone else’s lawn. (*Echo*)

但他们也不愿意收留我,因此他们把我留在另外一个人的草坪上。
Until somebody finally took me in, my great aunt and uncle Edmond Charles. (*Echo*)

直到我的叔叔和阿姨最终领我进门。
They were the ones who were left in charge.

他们不得不留下来负责我的儿童时代。
In elementary they’d gang up on me and sang this song. (*Echo*)

他们联合起来反对我,并且时常唱着这首歌。
It went a little something like this. “Mary had a little lamb. (*Echo*)

开头的丁点大概是这样唱的:“Mary有只小羊羔,
Debbie had a Satan spawn. (*Echo*)”

Debbie有个撒旦的后裔。
Momma, why do they keep saying this? I just don’t understand.

妈妈你老是说这些干什么?我什么都听不明白。
And by the way, where’s my dad?

可等等,我的爸爸在哪呢?

[Verse 2]
Predominantly. Predominantly. Everything’s always predominantly.

太强势了,周围的每件东西都太强势了。
Predominantly white. Predominantly black.

白人和黑人统统如此。
But what about me? Where does that leave me?

可我又是如何呢?他们把我抛弃在哪里?
Well,I guess I’m in between predominantly both of ‘em.

我觉得我一直被挤压在他们的势力之下。
I think if I hear that fucking word again I’mma scream.

要是再听到那该死的唱词我估计我会要尖叫了。
Wild projectile, vomiting. What do I look like, a comedian to you?

我会要拼命地呕吐。我看起来成什么模样了,对你而言向个喜剧分子?
Do you think I’m kidding? Do I look like some kind of idi-

你还认为我在开玩笑么?我看起来像个傻子么?
Wait a minute, shit, don’t answer that. Why am I so misunderstood?

等等,切,你还是被回答了。为什么我这样迷茫呢?
Why do I go through so much bullshit, it’s such bullshit, tush mull bish.

为什么我得经历这么多的混帐事情,这简直是该死的事情。
Woe is me. There goes poor Marshall again,

我很痛苦,我又一次显得可怜兮兮。
whining about his millions and his mansion and

冲着他的公寓哀号。
his sorrow he’s always drowning in

还有他总是陷入的困境,
and the dad that he never had and how his childhood was so bad

他从没有过父亲,他的童年过得这样糟糕。
and how mom was a dope addict and his ex-wife how they go at it.

他的母亲吸毒成瘾,他的前妻和他不断争吵。
Man, I’d hate to have it as bad as that Mr. Mathers claims he had it.

天啊,我讨厌带着这些自己曾一直埋怨的东西。
Man, I can’t imagine it. That little rich poor white bastard needs to

我无法想象下去,这个可怜的白人私生子需要从银行里弄点钱,
take some of that cash out of the bank and take a bath in it.

然后在钞票里洗个澡。
Man, if I only had half of it…

我仅仅提到了当中的半点。
You only knew the half of it…

你其实只了解到其中的一半呀。

[Verse 3]
Evil deeds, while I plant these evil seeds.

当我洒下这些魔鬼的种子便产生了这些该死的事情。
Please release me from these evil demons

请让我从这些倒霉的事情里解脱出来。
I never had any of this shit planned, mom, please believe.

妈妈,请相信我,我从来没有这样的打算。
I don’t wanna be Satan’s spawn.

我不愿意充当那撒旦的后裔。
Never got the chance to say I’m sorry.

却从不曾有机会跟你说一声抱歉。
Now look at all the pain I caused.

现在,瞧瞧我酿成的这些痛苦吧。
Santa Clause, why you not comin this year again?

圣诞老人啊,今年你为什么不再光临了呢?
What did I do that was so bad to deserve this?

我做过什么事情以至于遭受这报应呢?
Everything coulda been so perfect, like life in a fairy tail

一切本可以很完美的,就像童话中的生活那样。
I’m about to be hoisted up in the air.

我就快腾空而起了。
40 feet below me, there’s people everywhere.

我身下的四十英尺地方满是人群。
I don’t even know what it feel like, cuz they know me. I’m in despair.

我甚至不知道这将是什么感觉,因为他们知道我很绝望。
All I wanna do is go to the mall and take Hailie on that carousel.

我想做的只是带着Hailie去商业街参加狂欢宴会。
With out this crowd everywhere I go. But life is like a merry-go-round.

我希望那地方不会拥挤着这么多的人,可偏偏我的生活似乎一直在快乐的边缘徘徊。
Now here we go. Now dosie-do. Now curtains up, the show must go.

现在我们要出发了。哆嘻哆。帷幕已经拉开节目就要开场。
Now ring-around-the-rosy. The shows over. You can all go home.

现在表演结束了,你们可以走了。
But the curtain just don’t close for me. This ain’t how fame is supposed to be.

但这帷幕并非为我关闭,这并不是
Where’s the switch I can just turn off and on? This ain’t what I chose to be.

我能操纵的开关到底在哪里呢?这可不是我选择的。
So please, God, give me the strength to have what it takes to carry on.

所以,上帝啊请给我力量去把握生活交待于我任务.
Till I pass 50 back the baton, the camera’s on. My soul is gone.

直到我掌握着权仗再打开相机。我的灵魂也要出窍了。

关键词(Tag): eminem encore evil 阿姆 deeds

收藏: QQ书签 del.icio.us 订阅: Google 抓虾

最新评论

  • 2008-07-10 11:05:10

    cool eminem~~ like stan"

    same here.

发表评论

* 昵称

已经注册过? 请登录

新用户请先注册 以便能显示头像及追踪评论回复

Email
网址
* 评论
表情
 
 

分类小组论坛
杂谈, 娱乐、八卦, 文学、艺术, 体育, 旅游、同城, 象牙塔, 情感, 时尚、生活, 星座, 科技

请注意遵守中华人民共和国法律法规, 如威胁到本站生存, 将依法向有关部门报告, 同时本站的相关记录可能成为对您不利的证据.

相关法律法规
全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定
中华人民共和国计算机信息系统安全保护条例
中华人民共和国计算机信息网络国际联网管理暂行规定
计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法
计算机信息系统国际联网保密管理规定